Jul 21, 2014

Artconnect, Community Clash #4

In Prachtwerk, a high ceiling, beautiful decorated café in Berlin, Neukölln.
The artist meeting. 
Many hipsters, many, many, all of them! (only me not :P)
A very nice Illustration exhibition.. and the best the psychedelic musics with flowered clothes, all same pattern (it made me think on "The Sound of Music"). I am learning now that two of them are sibilings: 
Stereofysh  was their name... They were having so much fun! I was infected by their laughing too.


Encuentro de artistas en el bonito café de techos altos Prachtwerk, en Neukölln.
Muchos hipsters, muchos muchos! todos ellos! ( salvo yo! :P)
Una exposición de ilustraciones muy bonita y unos músicos en el escenario, psicodélicos ellos y la música, con uniforme florido, todos ellos el mismo, que me recordó a "Sonrisas y lágrimas". Dos de ellos hermanos, estaba claro! Stereofysh se llamaban, y lo estaban pasando tan bien, que me contagiaron la risa.

No comments: