Jun 17, 2015

Sbahn Störungen

In Berlin the underground and regional train were not the best... but in Frankfurt they are a Katastrophe!
Yesterday it took me over two hours to get home. I worked somewhere out the city, a place among the wheat and raps fields.. I always take the bike in the train and then I ride... if I knew it, I would have ride all the way back home! but once in the train, it was a prison... so I passed the time by looking at the travelers. No one seemed to be worried or hurried.. thanks that they had their smart-phones with :D
En Berlin el transporte público no era lo mejor... pero en Frankfurt es una catástrofe!
Ayer tardé más de dos horas en volver a casa.. trabajo en un colegio entre campos de trigo y colza.. . voy con la bici en el tren y luego pedaleo hasta allá. Si hubiese sabido que el tren se colgaría ahí tanto tiempo habría vuelto en bici hasta casa. Pero una vez dentro del tren, me quedé prisionera. Nadie parecía preocuparse ni tener prisa... menos mal que tenían sus teléfonos! :)

PS- you can have a look at all my people sketches /HERE/

No comments: