Dec 16, 2014

Acacia Koa

A client from Canada asked me to draw an Acacia blossom. It was a great idea, and I did it with pleasure.. I love acacias, mimosas, blooming in yellow and smelling so fresh.. They appeal me to my childhood, the Grandma's house, the primary school... And this souvenirs brought me a bit of warmth and sun in these extremely obscure and grey days... the shorter time of the year... 
Spring, here we go!


Una clienta de Canadá me encargó el dibujo de una rama de Acacia Koa florida. Fue una buena idea, y lo hice con gusto! En estos días tan cortos, grises y oscuros, me vinieron imágenes de la floración de acacias y mimosas, los pompones amarillos, la frescura de su olor, me acordé de la casa de mi abuela y de mi infancia en el colegio.. Aquí vamos, Primavera!

2 comments:

Helen Ström said...

Glad you showed your order too!! Very nice! Love your pencil work!

Catilustre said...

Thank you Helen! :)